I wasn’t quite sure how to label this post… but I’ve been asked about several of these items in the past. So, I just wanted a way to share them all together, since I do think they all help me live a healthier lifestyle! I have lots of tips and tricks, but these are a few of my favorite things.
- My first must-have are my blue light reading glasses. I started wearing them at work a few months ago and notice a big difference in eye strain. Here’s the pair that I have… blue light glasses I’m sure you can find more expensive ones that are a little stronger, but these work great for me and they’re under $25!
- “Back buddy” back massager. I call this my Sheppard’s hook! Haha My physical therapist introduced me to this tool and I am so glad he did. I love using it in the evening while I’m relaxing watching TV, or when I need to work some knots out of my back.
- CBD GIFT SETS – They even have beautiful gift sets! Using CBD has been beneficial to me for inflammation and anxiety. For me, it’s helped me with my stress levels and really helps me get a good nights rest. I am so glad that hemp/CBD will now be readily available to farmers and residents. Read this article for more, and find the CBD oil brand I use and trust here. You can save 15% at checkout using the code SARA15
- Essential Oil Diffuser – I love my diffusers! I have a couple different ones at my house and home and one at work. Some of mine are more expensive than the others, and I’ve learned that you don’t have to buy an expensive diffuser. Depending on what you’re looking for and needs, you can really find an affordable one. If you’re looking for something small this one is great. I got this one for my office and love it. And under $20!
- My weighted blanked. I love this blanket so much… worth every penny! It really helps bring a calming effect when you’re using it and helps with anxiety. Until you’ve experienced insomnia, or sleep problems they can be easy to dismiss. But it really is a rough road. I’ve been there. Weighted blankets bring a gentle firming pressure to help you get your zzzz’s. They have a ton of other benefits too… helps with ADHD, sensory disorder, anxiety, fibromyalgia pain, etc. This is the one I bought and love using.
FYI: this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click and buy, I earn a commission. The price for you though stays the same. 🙂