Looking for a gift under $25… here’s a few ideas!
Please note, Sara is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3.
- Gratitude Journal
2. Coffee Frother (You can even add some coffee and make a nice little gift bag!)
3. The Rational Bible Genesis by Dennis Prager (One of my favorite books! I’ve given this as a gift to several people)
4. Jade Roller
5. Hot Air Popcorn Popper (makes the best popcorn and much healthier than microwave popcorn!!)
6. Yeti Rambler Mug
7. Reusable Straws! Great stocking stuffer too. (My oldest daughter got me hooked on these)
8. Leopard iWatch Band – I have this one and LOVE IT!!
9. Zoya nail polish gift set – My favorite less toxic nail polish. This is a smaller version of regular size bottles as gift set.
10. Zoya color locking nail set