I thought today I would share with you my top 5 favorite faith filled podcasts that will inspire you to make a difference. I listen to podcasts almost daily, that is when I am not listening to music. It fits in perfectly with my busy life and the way I want to live my day.
Here are my current top 5 faith-filled podcasts!
- Conversations with Sara: (Shameless Plug!)… This is my podcast! I started this podcast to help you make tomorrow better. I chat with my most inspiring friends, christian music artists, and experts about how we can make tomorrow a better place. Each episode we’ll talk about all kinds of things that will help us live our best life. We could all use a message to inspire us, right? I’ll be chatting with national recording artists, comedians, influencers, health experts, friends, pastors and others to talk about all things family, lifestyle, health. Guests have included: NYT Best Selling Author Bob Goff, Hillsong Pastor Sam Collier, Rabbi Jason Sobel, The Chosen Creator and Director, Dallas Jenkins, Grammy Nominated Recording Artist Natalie Grant just to name a few. I’m on a journey to make tomorrow better… and I’d love for you to join me!
2. Dream Big Podcast with Bob Goff: Bob is one of my favorites. I love all of his books, and I’ve learned so much from him! Here’s the description: “Most people never give themselves permission or know how to chase their big ambitions. Our framework helps you discover, declare, and realize yours so you can have a fulfilling life and impact the world for good.”
3. Mysteries of the Messiah with Rabbi Jason Sobel: Rabbi Sobel is hands down one of my favorite teachers. It all started after reading his book with Kathie Lee Gifford, The Rock, The Road and the Rabbi! Learning from him is truly like watching the Bible in HD. The Bible has come to life for me like never before… it’s truly like experiencing the Bible in HD! Here’s the description: Are you settling for half of the story? Mysteries of the Messiah Podcast unearths and reveals Yeshua Jesus – the Messiah from the first letter of the Bible in Hebrew to the last. Journey deeper with Rabbi Jason Sobel and well-known guests as they reveal clues from ancient wisdom, Scripture, personal stories, and experiences. Don’t settle for half of an inheritance. Begin to experience the Bible in HD.
4. Contagious Influencers of America: I love the guests and inspiration brought from this podcast! My favorite episode is with Amy Grant! Here’s the description: Meet the Game changers, the Influencers and those who are not afraid to show up with a shovel if that’s what it takes to move a mountain. Go inside the minds of true American trailblazers who are making a difference by sharing their stories of personal triumph, overcoming obstacles, defeating fear, fighting addiction, and rejecting failure.
5. Verity by Phylicia Masonheimer: If you’re ready to dig deeper into scripture, learn through a historical lens, and inspire you to dig deeper this is for you. Here’s the description: Covering topics of faith and culture from a biblical perspective, through a historical lens, the podcast is designed to inspire you to ask better questions, go deeper in faith, and defend your beliefs with both grace and logic.
I really enjoy listening to podcasts when I’m running errands, taking a walk, etc. One of the great things about a podcast is that you can listen to them anywhere. They’re also great if you work out at the gym!
Hope you enjoy!